Business Management and Commercial/Industrial Leasing Experience
This 65,000 square foot facility was originally built in 1940 by the Town of Tionesta for the Purinton Pottery Works and later occupied by a plastics manufacturer and multiple small industrial tenants. Today, the building is managed by Gail Vybiral, Office Manager, Forest Scientific Corporation.
Tionesta Business Park offers:
- 12′ to 18′ ceiling heights
- 3-phase, 2000kVA 2500 amp electric service (individually metered)
- natural gas (individually metered)
- forced air natural gas heating
- fire suppression system
- ground level and dock entry
Tionesta Business Park is not a business incubator intended for short-term occupation. We are seeking to build long-term relationships with our tenants and help them create jobs for the Tionesta community.
Call us to see how we can meet your business space needs.